It's All Too Good Man!


Monday, July 14, 2008

We've done it again!

For any of you that keep up with Corbie and I, you know we delight in setting up and/or hacking into peoples blogs and blogging our hearts out. Our latest victim? My father! Really, this is us giving back to society though. Once you all get some insight into all the joy that is Roy, your lives will be forever changed. Just hold on tight, Roy can be a little kooky (now you know where we get it from) and sometimes a conspiracy theorist (well most times, let's be honest) but most of all he is funny, calculating, kind, crafty, original, paranoid, generous, free and a fabulous writer. Well, carry on my wayward father - I hope the world is ready for the dichotomous thoughts that float through your head!
As a side note, I just want to mention that any member of the CIA would be pleased as punch to recruit my dad on their next top secret mission. He emailed me his preferred password for this blog - shit! He is good. I guess that's where a sordid past gets you huh daddy?
Om, Peace, Pigtails and Bananrama,
Penny & Corbie

1 comment:

Mudflap said...

If only you had any idea what happens when the cryptic password
I gave you is typed into any
computer. I not only have total knowledge of everything on you hard drive but have also invaded anyone you have ever e-mailed. Ha you want to talk about a TROJAN HORSE This is the Lalapaloosa of all anything ever invented. Thank
You Penny, I'm sure your friends will thank you also. Do not attempt to remove this virus. I am in control.