It's All Too Good Man!


Sunday, November 16, 2008

What, When, Who or How

Yes, things have gotten much stranger here in Red Hill. I mean besides a man having to give up 9/10 of his bed space once again.
Susie went up to the house where I had followed the beautiful boxer that was in the run to ask them if it was purebred. Well, yes but it is FEMALE. Now that leaves me in a total columdrum. Lizzy was always in the run except for a few times she made good an escape and went to the neighbors who would treat her with stew and bones for her effort of sliding under the fence and tearing off hide in the process. So....
it just beats the crap out of me. There is a couple of pups that look like they could have Sharpie in them, a couple that have Burros Sheep Dog markings, two beautiful tan pups half white that look in every sense boxer and two more mixes. Now I asked MY Human doctor and she said it would be almost an impossibility that Burro had a few sperms still swimming after the neuter but not impossible. Where the rest came from is a total mystery. I am quite sensitive to energy and three of the pups have emit strong energy when placed against my face. They are growing like weeds that have been treated with nitrogen. Serious. I am supposed to wait 5 more weeks till I can give them away and by that time they will have totally overun my bedroom and spilled out into the kitchen. Where Burro sleeps as he doesn't understand these new arrivals and gets as far as he can from them. Next store neighbor girl offered to take them all to our "Superstore" and betted me she could give them away within two hours on a Saturday. Yes they are that beautiful. But........................ Maybe I want to keep one. And maybe Susie wants to keep one. That would mean we would have to drive the highways and feed the dogs road kill. O what to do? I should have never started to play with them. Jeff warned me............................Bloggers hear me out, this could happen to you. Listen to your kids when it comes to your dog having pups. "DONT"
Wishing all a fantastic week.
Mudflap Mkmired

2 comments:

Corbie said...

Immaculate conception - it's the only explanation. Plus, even if it isn't so, I know plenty of girls in high school who were able to convince their parents of this :)

Mudflap said...

Yes, I sadly know the stories too.
It crawled thru my levis. Must of been on my hand. The list goes on and on. But not on this blog.
Have a nice week Corbie.
Mudflap