It's All Too Good Man!


Monday, November 3, 2008

Yes it's true, we went from Winter to Summer and now are going from Summer
to Winter. We used to alway have the beauty and observance of the four seasons. Well, not anymore. Yesterday it rained, snowed and sleet fell in buckets. Literally. The pudderhounds food dish which is a turkey roasting pan
had over an inch of water in it. Now I don't know how the weathermen decide there was only a precipation of .011 moisture yesterday. Maybe they use an upside down eye dropper minus the bulb to collect a certain amount of drops in a given time. I can see I wasted most of my working years as a mechanic and vet technician. I could have been in a coushy work site peering out the window making forcasts by the aches and pains in my body and measuring barametric pressure and wind speed. Yes Red Hill is indeed in the clutches of winters grip. Corby is right. The times they are a changing.
Which of course brings to mind........................................
For the most part I do not hate and see love and count blessings evey chance I get. Hate does not normally raise it's ugly head. One of those bad times would have been a post that I put up and almost immediatly took down. Apparently not quick enough to escape the eyes of I believe Corbie. It was something I thought I had got past. Seemingly not.
Living on Cold Mountain
Mudflap McMittens

4 comments:

Corbie said...

Okay, I just have to point one thing out - the 'upside down eye dropper minus the bulb' bit was classic!

lindsey said...

I'm sort of excited for the season change and for the Holiday's this year, which is a rarity. I usually find snow and Christmas to be a pain in my ass... see how much the DailyOm is already working.

Mudflap said...

Thank you Cobrie, every once in a great while more than three cells will fire in order.

Lindsey, why yes indeed, I do see how much The Daily Om has affected you.
Normally people would say a pain in the ass, while you said a pain in my ass making it more personal. You were not trying to say anything else here were you?
Remember, the oak tree that started as a seed. You can't be expected to do a complete transformation in 48 hours. A phrase used too often but never the less all important, "one small step at a time completes the journey"
Mudflap McSteppin

Mudflap said...

Here I am double commenting but who give a crap?
I also love the change of seasons if there are four of them. When there are just two I feel somewhat cheated. The only thing that possibly indicated there was a spring and fall was the budding of leaves and thier changing color. Temperature wise I hadn't a clue.
Mudflap McClueless