It's All Too Good Man!


Monday, November 24, 2008

Aren't they just darling?

First of all before I go any farther, I owe Corbie a great big thanks for posting pictures for me as I have the computer genius of an eggplant. Thank you Corbie.

This last puppy (the one on the bottom of the bed taking the menacing steps toward the cameraman) is a Mr. Ted E. Bear. I GUESS we will keep him. He is 9" tall and over 14" long not counting the tail. His fur is almost an inch thick already. None of the pups look like their mom at all.To tell the truth, it is still up in the air as to who and how many we will keep. Turned out these are special pups with thier mom's temperment and are continually happily wagging thier tails. There will be about 4 more pictures as there are two missing in action. My guess is they are somewhere under the bed. Lizzy is totally pooped out. It will be 4 weeks tomorrow that we helped her with her brood and she still won't fess up as to the messing around she had done. There are Sharpie
faced pups, cocker faced and one who is totally marbled, so many shades of brown he almost looks purple. A friend of mine said the first one that is so Sharpied looks just like me. He is supposed to be my pal.
Mudflap McBack







8 comments:

Corbie said...

Oh, I think Rob definitely meant it as a compliment - those are some adorable pups there, Roy. Cute cute pics.

Penny said...

Oh my god! They are so cute. PIcture this (this is my ploy to give them away): Put each one in a stocking! Can you imagine anything cuter!! They will surely have no problem going to good homes in their cute little stockings.

tristanjh said...

I am so glad my kids didn't see this post. They'd be in the car, seat belts on, ready to take a drive to Wendover! I have to admit, they are pretty cute. And Penny, your idea is genius. Who could resist one of those pups in a stocking?

Mudflap said...

Corbie, oh I know Rob. We go back to the times when we were both getting back to Planet Earth. He needs a little razzing on occasion.
Actually if you compaired Rob and I together, the pup would look more like him. Ya he's cute. Puppies are cute.
Mudflap Mac

Mudflap said...

Opps, I was going to answer all on the last comment.

Pennylane, see, I told you, too cute for words. I have ran your senerio of the pup give away. I tell you, it is a great idea except, yes there is always that except. If I actually wait till they are 8 weeks old I would never be able to find a stoking big enough to contain them. I would have to resort to Burlap Bags of the type 50# of rice come in, and I dont see them having that special appleal in a sack that size bulging at the seams. If they were take home they would have to be surgically removed the bag, and would run around the house like blind dogs in a butcher shop!

Tristan, not to worry, I am planning a trip to a city near you. Now what did you say your physical address is and what school do your children attend?
Mudflap McPlanning

lindsey said...

They are so cute! I love puppies, up until they become stubborn and hump everything in sight... I'm referring to my dog Henry, he was such a good puppy, then he got big and way too bull headed. What they say is true, dog's do take after their owners and Henry is Ammon's dog.

Mudflap said...

So LidsEy, are you telling me that Ammon humps everything in site or that he is stubborn? Say he wasn't the the guy that got arrested about a month back for humping his picnic table's hole where the umbrella goes in site of the neighbors was he?
These pups are guaranteed not to grow up stubborn or be Natural Born Humbers.
Mudflap's used car salesman guarantee.

Corbie said...

Ammon's a humper - I'll say it if Lindsey won't.