It's All Too Good Man!


Friday, October 24, 2008

Does this sleek, high speed unit look penetrable?

Yes friends, this sleek, two owner is at the bottom of most of my concerns as of
late. It is she that amazingly sprouted teats and a very large abdomen almost
overnite. Yes Lizzy pictured above is the ONE. The one the doc's records said was spay and that oooze that appeared on occasion was no doubt just caused by
some little fragment of female innards that triggered a hormonal excretion. The one that I took to the doc 3 days before giving birth with the doc explaining to me that just possibly this is a false pregnancy. Well doc hormone these 8 pups I have all squeeling like little hungry pigs on the bed. They just make the cutest
sounds. I let Susie take both Burro and Liz on a hike tonite and seemed like the
front door had not yet caught wind closing when the pups began with thier hungry little sounds. Not much I could do other than promise them a milkshake when thier mom comes back from an overdue outing. It has been over week since she has done anything physical. (Other than give birth) That may not seem like much to you but our dogs are very spoiled and usually get at least a small walk every nite. They have come to expect this of us.
A very good friend of mine suggested that I should hook Lizzy up to a Cow.
Now, let me tell you, that isn't such a bad suggestion. Been four days and they
have doubled in size. I'm sure that wouldn't have anything to do with all they drink. Lizzy hardly every gets a break. She has learned to sleep while they eat.
Opps there is a commotion in the house, it's Lizzy and Burro crashing thru. Somehow, Burro knows not to get up on the bed. Mental Telephathy? Dog talk?
Susie kind of got lost up at Ward tonite by taking a differnt route. She asked Lizzy to find the trail. She did. This is twice so I guess she knows.
Now she is on the bed with eight nipples in eight hungry little mouths. And sleeping.
Pics will follow.
Like I've always said, It's just too good man.
Mudflap McPuppies

No comments: