It's All Too Good Man!


Friday, October 17, 2008

Well as usual, a post I had written a much more detailed
post and off it went off into the ether.
Corbie, I beileve there is still room for you get in on the on
the offers and my veritable good luck. I havn't counted
stuffed envelopes that cover the kitchen table but just by
judging I would say there are 12 to 14 or so. Yes I do seem to
have the amazing ability to look at investments and know
within seconds as to thier go or no go. Problem being, I have
not enough working capitol as to jump on board. Perhaps
all this time I should have been using a finders fee.system. Anyway
yes, I think you are still in the game.

Lindsey, your problem of eating grass has already been thoroughly
looked at and actually put into use by Susie and I. There is the
Crock Pot, beans and dandilions which barely made us gag and then the boiled
grass(long) and quickly sautted in non saturated oil mixed with a few
mushrooms we were lucky enough to stumble upon on one of our walks.
This combination we shared with our neighbors to get another opinion.
Funny though, they didn't stick around even for the extracted grass juice
from the blender. Maybe it was just so good they overfilled themselves.
So, not to worry, just send the money and soon you will be wearing
diamonds and farting thru silk. Hell, you could even join the 55,000 foot
club with your husband. I see this all coming together in a matter of weeks
if I jump on it right now. If you need more reciepies I will send them to you
via the Stamp Mail System.

PS Corbie, I don't see any beach front property in Arizona at this particular
moment but then I have been so busy with all these offers coming in and the
getting back to them that I have hardly had time to sleep. Trust me. They say
when you are on a good luck streak it is like a ball rolling down hill. Sooner
or later it will reach the bottom. I know this to be true from playing 21 in my
younger days. I was way up there then Lady Luck left. I had the sense to get
out and still buy a Road off Road Honda Cash so I know what I am talking
about.

Love, light, utter trust and OM
Mr Mudflap McFly

No comments: